Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise!

Had a very pleasant surprise this morning!

I checked my Nuffnang account and to my amazement, saw that the number of unique visitors to my site had increase to over 100 for yesterday (Wed, July 4)! My usual would range between 20-30, so getting over 100 left me dumbfounded!! Especially since I have not posted anything since Sunday.

So, as I was pondering my sudden surge of traffic, I realized the answer! It was because.... the very famous 5Xmom who needs no further introduction, made a post about this blog on her site!!
Needless to say, I was honored and thrilled to bits!!!!

Thank you 5Xmom!! Hope you keep coming back to visit and hope you get well soon!

6 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wuah, I charge 20 sen per hit means you own me lots of CKT liao. Hahaha. No lah, I really like the reviews you made and will be going to Ah Leng this weekend.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Lingzie said...

heehee...i can definitely chia you ah leng ckt!!
hope you like his ckt..expensive but worth it, in my opinion. :)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger zewt said...

that's publicity at its best! one word from 5xmom is better than 10 words from anyone else...

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Lingzie said...

zewt - totally agree with you man! :)

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Pike-chan said...

good to hear abt your good site traffic... i like ur food review too but too bad it's in pg, maybe u can try kl areas when u r around :)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Lingzie said...

hi pikey! welcome back!
i will definitely blog about the food in kl if i have the chance..cos i love KL and i'm always wanting to try this place or that place that i read about in mags/newspapers etc... :) hope you get to visit pg soon and try the food here too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home