Saturday, June 23, 2007

Adzuki Mania @ Starbucks

I must admit I am a Starbucks fan. It is my sanctuary when I need a quiet place to relax over a cup of steaming Caramel Macchiato. It is also my hang out, a place to catch up with friends over cups of Green Tea Frappucinos and Ice Shaken Tazo Lemon Zen. And of course, Starbucks is the place I go to when I have a chocolate craving - their Signature Hot Chocolate is definitely one of the the best hot chocolates around - rich, chocolatey thick and creamy.

For the summer, Starbucks has gone Adzuki (red bean) crazy. There's the Adzuki frappucino (which I find a lil too sweet for my liking) and the adzuki foods - Adzuki Scone and an Azuki Cake. Have yet to try to cake. But the Adzuki scones are to die for! Very buttery with a generous layer of red bean paste...A must try!

The Adzuki Scone with an Ice Shaken Tazo Lemon Zen (very refreshing drink!) in the foreground

And oh yes, a Jusco card entitles you to a 10% discount at Starbucks. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger backStreetGluttons said...

Hi ! Good v shall now patiently seek you for expert advice on Pg food !

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Lingzie said...

ooh..dun say 'expert' leh..pressure man...haha!
i do my best and i write about what i like..and hope people will like what they see here! :)
thanks for visiting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home