Thursday, July 19, 2007

RM127 meme for charity!

Have been meaning to do this meme for charity since I got tagged by Pikey. I actually saw this meme earlier on Zewt's blog but was really just too plain lazy to do it!! This was originally started by a guy called Idham who says he will donate RM127 for every completed meme (you have to complete at least 17 out of the 27) before August 26 to Darrul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi. He hopes to collect at least RM10 000 which I think is really noble of him. Hop on over to his blog for more info ya? And better yet, get busy and start doing your version of this meme for charity!

Here's mine:

1. A person is only as good as
2. Friendship is always understanding, supporting and forgiving.
3. To love is to give, to care, to be kind, to accept the good and the bad, to understand, to forgive, to be willing to work things out when it gets rough and to have gratitude.
4. Money makes me happy! And when I’m happy…see no.22
5. I miss my care-free college days.
6. My way of saying I care is by doing what I can to make them happy, even the little boring mundane things.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by
8. Pick the flowers of love and give it to someone who truly cherishes you.
9. To love someone is to accept them for who they are, irritating habits and all.
10. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I have a friend who thinks Spawn figurines are beautiful!
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was moving to a new secondary school.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember finishing college and coming home and having a real hard time adjusting to my ‘restricted freedom’ and most of all having this huge dilemma of what to do next with my life (still having this dilemma now).
13. I am most happy when
14. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I did something good to bring happiness into someone’s life.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change
16. If smiles were...........then I...............................
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all learn to be more tolerant of each other? Be more selfless and more compassionate to each other?
18. If you want to .............then you have to ................
19. Money is not everything but having money could make your life a whole lot easier!
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is
21. I smile when I am happy, when I am nervous but trying to hide it, when I’m meeting people for the first time, when I’m talking on the phone to my friends or people I like, when I see cute photos of puppies, kitties and other cute furry animals, I smile before I start a presentation, I smile at the security guard at my office building…ok, I’m a smiley person!
22. When I am happy, I tend to be very generous and want to spread the happiness around to my friends and family!
23. If only I don't have to ..............., then.........................
24. The best thing I did yesterday was
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"...................................."
26. One thing I must do before I die is to make time to do more charity work to help those in need.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like this takes more effort than I thought!!

There! I'm done!

And of course, after you're done don't forget to let Idham know so he can keep track of your post!

I'm going to tag...anyone who is feeling generous and wants to contribute RM127 to charity!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Pike-chan said...

thanks for doing the meme ^_^

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger zewt said...

well done!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Lingzie said...

pikey - no problem. thanks for tagging and making me obliged to do it! :)

zewt - thanks! it was not as simple as i thought it would be! LOL!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger KF Chan said...

What is a meme???

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Lingzie said...

hi kan chan, i didn't know how to define meme...so i googled it up and found this: "it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on."
taken from http://thedailymeme.com/what-is-a-meme/

hope this helps...and want to try doing this meme? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home